Today marks the beginning of an exciting new chapter for Panasonic LUMIX!!
In a live presentation at Photokina in Cologne Germany earlier this morning, Lumix announced their entry into the Full Frame Mirrorless arena with the introduction of the whopping 47 megapixel S1R and the tailored-for-video 24 megapixel S1. WOW!! And that's just for starters… Check out the other announcements that make this a very big day for Lumix photographers everywhere!
- Lumix S: Two Full Frame, extreme performance cameras tailored to the needs of professional still and video photographers alike.
- L-Mount Alliance: A full lineup of precision full frame lenses developed and marketed by Panasonic, Leica, and Sigma
- Lumix Professional Services: A comprehensive support program for G and S series owners. Go to https://lumix-pro.us/ for more details. Registration opens October 1st!
- Lumix Leica 10-25mm MicroFour Thirds G Series lens: a great new lens for Micro Four Thirds! The Leica 10-25 is the industry's first wide angle zoom that is a constant 1.7 aperture
- Lumix G Series Firmware Update: Scheduled for release at the end of October.
You can see all the details along with the entire Photokina Press Conference presentation video here: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/lumix/s.html
I’m SO excited about the new S-series cameras and impressed by Lumix' commitment to the continued growth of the outstanding G-series!
Its such an honor to be part of the wonderful and talented team of Lumix Ambassadors.
Oh – before I forget; mark your calendars. Panasonic LUMIX plans to put 8K video in your hands in 2020!!
Cusi Taylor – Lumix Ambassador
**If the video was helpful, remember to give it a “thumbs up” and consider subscribing. New videos every Wednesday**
-Subscribe Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoAdvClub?sub_confirmation=1
-YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoAdvClub